The Living God Christian Fellowship Church
Saturday, May 19th from 9 am to 11 am
9051 Woodman Ave, Los Angeles, CA 91331
Mother’s Month at Bright Star Martial Arts
Sunday, May 20th from 3 pm to 4:30 pm
22892 Copperhill Drive, Santa Clarita, CA 91350
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Therapeutic Childcare Provided
College Prep Course
Sunday, June 24th from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Sunday, July 22nd from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Sunday, July 29th from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
In addition to all the survivor tested basics listed in the What You’ll Learn section below, this course also features:
- Typical acquaintance attack scenarios you should be prepared for mentally
- Hidden campus danger zones
- Simple bonus moves to help smaller people gain a defensive advantage
Sign Up Here:
Location: 22892 Copperhill Drive, Santa Clarita, CA 91350
$25.00 per person
*Contact to book in other locations for groups of 10 or more: Email Coach Jean
What You’ll Learn:
- Five best target areas to save your life
- Most effective, simple techniques you can do regardless of strength, without martial arts training, and under stress
- Most likely types of attacks for women, and for men
- Late night situations and solutions – what’s more or less likely to happen?
- How far can you go? What the law says.
Why Take this Self-Defense Course?
- Confidence: Women do defend themselves daily using these simple techniques. This just doesn’t make the news.
- Confidence: Not all women are weaker then all men. And these techniques work even when you actually have less physical strength.
- Confidence: The only weapon you may have time to defend yourself with is your physical body, including your brain. Give yourself simple tools that work.
- Empowerment: This course is taught by a female sexual assault survivor who gets where you’re coming from, and is sensitive to survivor challenges that can emerge when taking self-defense.
- Empowerment: YOU ALSO MATTER. Do this for you.
- Sugar + Stress = Sick: Getting Off the Disease Treadmill Naturally: TBD, San Fernando Valley
- Resilience after PTSD: sponsored by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian, TBD, San Fernando Valley
- Self-Defense: Newhall restaurant, Main Street
Schedule an Event or Presentation:
Contact me here to discuss: Contact Form
Need inspiration, motivation, or movement for an upcoming event? Look no further.
- What is Clean Eating and How to Get There
- How Sugar + Stress = Sick
- Who Needs Side Effects? Get off Meds Naturally
- Food = Mood: Retrain Your Brain for Better Mental Health Naturally
- Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke: are NOT inevitable
- PTSD: Reclaiming Time and Resilience After Trauma
- Stress, Health and Productivity: Is Your Life Supporting or Killing You?
Hurt, sad, depressed, in chronic emotional and physical pain, and can’t seem to lose weight? Medication and talk therapy not enough? Tired of the side effects and the expense of medications anyway? Looking for natural solutions that fit your budget?
Come join our supportive community. Talk about eating clean and ways to reduce stress on your own so your lifestyle becomes your medicine, stress is relieved, and life-balance is restored simply, and with love. Best-Selling Author and Coach, Jean Morrison, will be on hand to answer questions, provide guidance, and lead group resilience activities. Get ready to replace difficult emotions with positive action!
Meets every other Saturday at 10:00 am, unless otherwise stated, in the San Fernando Valley/North Los Angeles area.