1 Bunch Celery
1 Bunch Spinach
1 Bunch Kale
1 large cucumber
3/4 – 1 tsp Cayenne
6 – 16.9 oz containers of pure water
- Wash all produce and set out in 2 batches.
- Slice lemons and apples in half. Cut off the center (fruit) of the lemon and discard the rind (or keep for other purpose). Cut out the core of the apple and discard. Put results from 1 lemon and 1 apple with each batch of veggies.
- Blend 3 bottles of water with 1 batch of veggies and fruit. Add cayenne (optional).
- Strain to desired drinking texture (some like thick, some thin).
- Pour back into empty bottles from your water.
- Repeat with second batch.
Makes about 6 – 16.9 oz “To Go” green smoothies