Please review the following terms and conditions relating to your use of this website.
By using www.findyouwithin.com (hereafter referred to as the “Website”) and/ or any program, service, webinar/class, or newsletter associated with it, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. Find You Within may from time to time revise these Terms and Conditions of Use without notice. You should occasionally review this page so you are aware of any such revisions. If you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your account and/or access to the Website.
If you have questions regarding any of the Terms and Conditions of Use and/or the practices of the Website, please refer to our Contact page.
Health Information Disclaimer
The material that appears on the Website is provided for educational purposes only. The information, statements, products and services are not intended to be used for the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a health problem/disease or as a substitute for individualized care from a physician or other appropriately qualified health care provider. Use of information and recommendations on the Website are at the discretion of the user and should be reviewed with your health care providers when necessary.
Find You Within makes every effort to present material, recommend products and services, and provide nutrition and health recommendations based on reliable sources and evidence-based practices but will not be held responsible for misuse of information or any adverse effects from the use of recommendations provided from the Website, our newsletter, or through a related program or service.
All programs and services with a health coach through Find You Within should be utilized as a component of your health care program in conjunction with that of your health care providers including, but not limited to, a medical doctor, psychologist/therapist, nurse, and/or pharmacist.
Description of Services
The relationship between Coach and Client is Creative, meaning both are equals in the coaching process. The first step in the Co-Creation process is the development of personal, professional or business goals. Next, the strategy is drafted with an action plan. Then, Coach holds Client accountable to stay on track, provide guidance and achieve those goals.
Responsibilities of Coach
- Coach agrees to maintain the appropriate ethics and standards of behavior in accordance with the law.
- Coach is trained to utilize heightened communication skills; meaningful questions and deliberate listening skills to support the client as a thinking partner.
- Coach is intuitive and will guide the coaching sessions as the needs are communicated from client. Communication from Client may be written, verbal or non-verbal.
- Coach is not a therapist or counselor. Coaching is not a substitute for therapy, if needed.
Responsibilities of Client
- Client is fully present during coaching sessions.
- Client takes ownership of his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results.
- Client will communicate with integrity, be open to Honest Encouragement and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
- Client accepts the fact that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters
- Client understands that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. Client understands that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment. If Client is currently in therapy or under the care of a mental health professional, client will consult with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability and/or decision of working with a coach.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website is proprietary to Find You Within. All the text, images, marks, logos and other content of the Website is proprietary to the Website or to third parties from whom permission has been obtained. Users may view, download, and print the Website content provided that:
- It is used for personal and non-commercial use
- Users do not copy, publish or redistribute any Website content
- Users do not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Website content by Find You Within.
- Users do not change Website content.
Payment for all programs, services, membership subscriptions, webinars, classes, and support groups is due prior to registration, booking, and use of restricted “member’s only” materials. All membership subscriptions are auto-renewing on a monthly basis and will generally be paid at the same time each month. Therefore, Find You Within is not responsible for charges received in a member’s bank account that results from insufficient funds due to subscription charges that were charged on the correct due date. Members are responsible for ensuring their credit card information is up-to-date.
Service Redemption Policy
A La Carte Services. Members who purchase a webinar or class must attend the specified program selected and may not exchange it. Members who purchase other services (i.e., initial nutrition assessment, 7-day meal plan, single consultation) must use the service within 3 months of purchase date.
Wellness Programs. Members who take part in any of these subscription programs must use all individual services (i.e., initial nutrition assessment, follow-up sessions) contained in that subscription within the subscription period prior to the next billing cycle. Any unused services will be forfeited.
Cancellation and Lateness Policy
I understand that Jean Morrison requires at least a 24-hour notice for all cancellations and that late cancellations less than 24 hours before the appointment time or “no-shows” will be charged 100% of the cost of the scheduled session. If a missed session is part of a program package (e.g. 6-month program), the session will be missed and not made up. I understand that this policy is to honor the time and energy required to prepare for the scheduled session.
Jean really values her client’s time and hopes for the same in return. If a client arrives late to a session, the minutes missed at the beginning will not be added on at the end. Jean will simply start when the client arrives and end at the usual time. Additions of time due to client need may be offered at Jean’s discretion.
You may contact Find You Within up to two hours prior to the scheduled service to reschedule and every attempt will be made to accommodate the member’s needs within reason. You may reschedule service up to three times within the parameters of the Service Redemption Policy, after which the service will be forfeited.
After the Coaching program has begun, any unused sessions will not be refunded, but may be rescheduled for up to 12 months after the initial payment.
Refunds requested in writing prior to the beginning of the Coaching program will be given in full, less a $50 administrative fee.
All unused sessions expire 12 months after initial payment. Unused Coaching sessions may be transferable provided the new Client is ready and willing to actively participate in the Coaching program.
Either coach or client may cancel a program at any time with written notice.