BodyMind Health Coaching
The body-mind are one; your mind is connected to and informed by your physical form. I work with you like a well informed friend; listening to you, guiding you, lending a hand, and holding you accountable to help you Find Your Best Health Within NOW.
I am passionate and highly experienced about post-trauma recovery for assault and grieving survivors, reshaping and replacing unwanted behavior and habits to help ensure long term change.
You can expect personalized:
- Health & Lifestyle Review
- Balancing Recommendations
- In-Home, At-Work, and Restaurant Clean Eating Guidance
- In Home Cooking and Bulk Food Prep Course
- Access to Clean Eating and Resilience Course Materials
- Personalized Recipe Book and Meal Plan
- 4 Resilience and Re-balancing sessions per month
- Access to all groups and courses for the duration of your program
- VIP Discounts
Effective coaching requires the establishment of a mutually responsible relationship. When there is a great fit between you and the right coach, you achieve more. Let’s find out if we’re a good fit.
I offer a FREE initial consultation so we can both explore the possibility of working together. I don’t hesitate to refer or suggest a better course of action when it’s clear you’d be better served elsewhere.
My goal is to help you achieve your best health whether you are guided by me or someone else.
Still have questions about whether going through the Health Coaching Program is right for you? Schedule a Discovery session.
Great way to explore your personal health history confidentially, get to know how I work, and determine the best path ahead for you.
Together we will:
- Explore where you are and who you want to be
What you get:
- One 30-minute session
- A Chance to Experience my non-judgmental health coaching style and approach
Information about Next Steps when you decide to move forward with a program or group