- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast – Free Range
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra-Virgin and Cold-Pressed
- Spiced and Sauced to Taste (suggestions below)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F / 190 degrees C.
- Coat a baking dish with a small amount of olive oil.
- Prep chicken breasts; pounding any larger breasts to match in size to the rest.
- Place chicken breasts in your baking dish.
- Add seasoning now. At minimum, add salt and pepper to taste. But play with your food at this stage, trying the Flavor Profiles offered with Sugar + Stress = Sick’s 30 Day Detox is a great way to take some of the thinking out of it. Other suggestions below.
- Cover dish with foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil. Add preferred sauces at this stage. Try Best Enchilada Sauce or Lemon Oregano Sauce
- Cook for an additional 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and rest for 2 – 3 minutes before serving.
- Salt and Cinnamon
- Salt, Pepper and Lemon
- Salt, Pepper, Rosemary
- Salt, Pepper, Cumin, Ancho Chili, Cayenne
- Salt, Oregano, Basil